Tuition rates are per month and subject to change without notification.
–FIRST CLASS IS “FREE”
1 CLASS/WEEK $58
2 CLASSES/WEEK $105
3 CLASSES/WEEK $145
4 CLASSES/WEEK $170
5 CLASSES/WEEK $195
6 CLASSES/WEEK $220
7 CLASSES/WEEK $235
8 CLASSES/WEEK $250
SINGLE CLASS/DROP-IN $20
ANNUAL REGISTRATION $25
Competition teams and classes over 1 hour, please add $15 per month for each team/class.
• Tuition is due by the 10th of the month.
• A late fee of $10 applies for payments made after the 10th.
• Statements are not mailed out.
• Sibling discount is $5 for each additional sibling.
• Tuition rates are per child.
• Tuition and registration fees are not refundable.
• Tuition rates are based on a 4 week month. Tuition is not adjusted when a month has 5 weeks or when the studio is closed.
• No other discounts apply to unlimited students.
• Make-up classes must be taken within 4 weeks.
• Switching classes should be done at the beginning of the month.
• Returned check fee is $25.
At Dance FX, each and every dancer is an important member of our studio. We believe dancers should be taught in a safe, nurturing, and positive environment. Please take a moment to carefully review our Studio Rules and Policies.
• No food or drink in the dance room, except for water. No open containers.
• No snacking during class time.
• Cell phones are not to be used in class and should be turned off or on mute.
• Profanity, unsportsmanlike conduct, rude and a disrespectful attitude is not accepted.
• Students will not speak negatively about one another or their teachers.
• Keep hands off the mirrors.
• No hanging on the barres.
• Pick up your trash.
• Students are expected to be in class each and every week. Absences or tardiness can effect the entire class, especially as we get closer to recital and when a routine is being blocked.
• Make sure you notify the teacher if you are going to be absent.
• If a student is absent from class they can make up the class in any other style and within 4 weeks.
• If attendance becomes a problem an alternative class/day should be considered.
• We appreciate our dance families and their support, but we ask parents to view their student’s progress from the lobby.
• Please stand away from the viewing windows in order not to distract the students. It is important for all students to remain focused while in the classroom.
• No visitors are permitted in the dance room during class time.
Lost and Found
• Please mark all dancewear, shoes, and personal items with your child’s name. Please check the cubbies for any lost or misplaced items. We cannot be responsible for any items that your child brings to class. Items left after 4 weeks will be donated to a local charity.
Student and Parent Use of Social Media
The use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, and other social media outlets is commonplace. This policy is intended to provide parents and students with guidelines for the use of social media regarding Dance FX.
• Please use common sense and discretion when posting on these sites.
• Never post anything that could compromise the self-esteem of our students.
• Never post any negative comments about Dance FX, our teachers, performances, and or any studio events.
• If you post videos of class or rehearsals, do not post any choreography in its entirety without the permission of Dance FX and the choreographer.
• Improper use of social media may result in dismissal of the student.
Through the studio’s registration form, you have given Dance FX permission to use pictures and or videos for promotional purposes. These may be used in print, on our website, Facebook page, Instagram, etc., etc.